Our service areas span the four areas of our service approach, working to tackle the issue of homelessness from all angles. We work to prevent and minimise risks from the source.
- Raising awareness and educating our community on the realities of homelessness
- Supporting those at risk of losing their homes
- Working with landlords, local authorities and people to help keep them in their home
- Connecting those without a home to a home that meets their needs
- Providing one-to-one guidance and support to help people develop skills to help them live independently
- Helping young people to develop their life skills
Our Expertise Covers
Here's Our Service Guide
If you’re looking for a more extensive listing of all of the services we currently offer, click below to download our Concrete Service Guide. Whether you’re a referrer looking to find programmes suited for your customer or a provider looking to work with Concrete, this guide will have you covered.