A Concrete-led service, working in partnership with local organisations Adullam Homes, North Staffs Mind, Changes: Health and Wellbeing and Walk Ministries to deliver a 24/7 support service to people in housing crisis across Stoke-on-Trent.
By working in partnership with local organisations we can provide tailored, long-term recovery solutions to tackle the underlying issues of homelessness.
We offer everything from quality accommodation, mental health support, tenancy skills support, recovery and rehab programmes, job training, recruitment support and peer-led support from people with lived experience depending on each customers’ individual needs.
We’ll make sure you have everything you need to get the right support at the right time.
We, with support from our partners, can provide a range of accommodation, including spaces for:
- Under 25s
- Female-only and male-only options
- Customers with mental health issues
- Customers recovering from drug and alcohol misuse with peer-led support on-site 24/7
Destination: Home is a service that will stick by you on every step of your journey, no matter how far you need to go or how long it takes to get there.
We’ll match you with a Service Coordinator who will provide one-to-one support tailored around you. We can:
- Help you to understand your rights and responsibilities as a tenant
- Mediate between you and your landlord in difficult situations
- Support you to manage your tenancy
- Help you to develop life skills such as managing your money, DIY skills and learning how to cook
- Get you access to mental wellbeing activities and social sessions
- Support you to develop your skills to get back on track with training and employment
READY TO GET IN TOUCH?
If you’re ready to start your journey to gaining a concrete future then get in touch.
You can be referred to us or you can refer yourself by getting in touch.
You can fill in your details in the box to the right and one our team will get in touch, or contact us by phone, email or in person.
0300 303 4791
308 London Road
YOUR DATA – YOUR RULES
Click here to view our privacy statement